You can share your Google Calendar with your website visitors by embedding an interactive calendar to your website. Visitors can click and save your public calendar events.
Note: The function of the Google Calendar is dependent upon third-party code, and not the Websites 360® platform. It's recommended that you test using this embedded calendar on different devices before publishing it on your website.
Grab the embed code
- Open Google Calendar.
- Click the "gear" icon on the top-right corner of the calendar page, then select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- On the left-hand sidebar, under Settings for my calendars, select the name of the calendar you would like to embed.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Integrate Calendar, and copy the code in the field labeled Embed Code.
Tip: Click Customize to edit the calendar's appearance before embedding, such as changing colors or changing the width. The embed code will change based on your customizations.
Embed the calendar on your website
Next, log in to your Websites 360® dashboard to add the calendar:
- Click CONTENT at the top of the page, then click on the page you'd like to add the calendar to.
- Click one of the green (+) buttons, then select HTML from the menu items that appear.
- An HTML Block will appear. Paste the code in the main text area, then click Save.