Want to make important edits to multiple products at the same time? The Shop App has bulk product editing capabilities so you can edit a large number of products all in one session.
Bulk Editing Products
- Navigate to your product list by selecting Catalog > Products on the left-hand sidebar of your Shop dashboard.
- Use the checkboxes to select the products you would like to edit, then click Mass Update. You will see a list of update options available:
- To edit multiple product fields at once, select the Bulk Edit button in the navigation.
Note: If you would like to bulk edit all your products, click on Bulk Edit All. To select a smaller number of products, then click on Bulk Edit Selected. This is useful when you only need to edit products in a certain category, or just need to change a few products at once:
- Note: If you would like to bulk edit all your products, click on Bulk Edit All. To select a smaller number of products, then click on Bulk Edit Selected. This is useful when you only need to edit products in a certain category, or just need to change a few products at once:
Clicking Bulk Edit will open the Bulk Product Editor. On the left-hand sidebar, you can choose which columns you would like to edit. Selecting or deselecting a column will add/remove it from the editing spreadsheet:
- Click the cells on the spreadsheet to continue making edits.
- Once you are finished making your edits, click Save.
More Product Editing Options
To edit more properties for several products at once, you can enhance your store with the Bulk Product Editor app from the App Market. With the app, you can also:
- Add downloadable files
- Create bulk discounts
- Add, remove and rename options and choices for them (with or without price modifiers)
- Add/change product types
- Manage product attributes
- Generate, update and delete product variations
- Add/remove related products
- Delete all gallery images and delete all downloadable files for selected products
- Replace texts (e.g., product names and descriptions)
- ...And more
Learn more about the Bulk Product Editor app in this support guide: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017359800-Importing-product-options#-bulk-product-editor-app
Using the Bulk Editor:
- Choose which products to filter, then click Proceed to change these products.
Select the + sign button to each category to change that property for the products you have selected. Make sure to read and follow the “Things you should know first” instructions when making changes to your products.
When you have finished making your changes, click Apply Changes Now.