The Marketing 360® Mobile App makes it easy to manage your contact’s tasks while you’re on the go. Quickly create a new task, edit an existing task, and mark tasks as complete using the Mobile App. Here’s how:
Create a new task for a Contact:
- Click on the Task button from a contact’s profile.
- If desired, select a task template to pre-populate task fields.
- Add any additional details to the task such as a Summary/Title, URL, and other details.
- Select who the task is assigned to by clicking "Assigned To", then selecting their name. Then, click Done. You may assign multiple people to a task, or use the toggle to select all if needed.
- If needed, mark a task as “Urgent” by using the toggle next to Urgent.
- Select a start and end date from the calendar, then click Save.
- Customize the task cadence and set a task to repeat by clicking into the Repeat options. When you have customized the task’s cadence, click Done.
- Customize your task reminder options, then click Done. You may also remove a reminder by clicking Remove Reminder.
- When you have finished creating your task, click on Save.
View a contact’s tasks
- To view a contact’s tasks, first navigate to their individual Contact Profile by selecting their name from your Contact’s list.
- Then, scroll down to Tasks, and click Manage Tasks.
- This will take you to that contact’s tasks page. Use the navigation to toggle between seeing incomplete tasks, complete tasks, or all tasks for that contact.
- You may use the Filter options to sort tasks from newest to oldest by start date, end date, or complete date.
- Add an additional task by clicking the + button in the top right corner.
- To delete a task, swipe right on the task, then follow the prompts to delete the task.
- To mark a task as urgent, click on the notepad icon on the left side of a task. A red icon indicates a task is urgent.
View a and edit task’s details
- Click into any task to view its details.
- To edit a task, select the pencil icon in the top right corner. Then, make any necessary edits, and click Save.
- Delete a task by clicking on a task, clicking the pencil icon to edit a task, then scrolling down and clicking “Delete Task”.
Mark a task as complete
- Tap the checkmark to the right of a task to mark it as completed. Completed tasks will move from the Incomplete section, to the Complete section.
- You may also mark a task as complete from its task detail page.