Marketing 360® provides useful reporting data in the Content app that can measure your website's analytics, search engine performance, and more. This is accomplished by connecting your Marketing 360® account to Google Analytics and Google Search Console within the Integrations page within the Settings dashboard.
Step 1: Create a Google Analytics and Google Search Console profile
If you do not yet have a Google Analytics or Google Search Console profile, you can get started here for free:
Once these profiles are set up, please proceed to your Marketing 360® dashboard by logging in at app.marketing360.com.
Step 2: Add Google Analytics and Google Search Console Integrations
- Navigate to the Integrations page by selecting the Settings icon from the App Bar dropdown menu at the top-left corner of your dashboard, then select Integrations on the left-hand sidebar.
- Click Manage next to the Content Accounts category.
- You will be redirected to the Content Settings dashboard. Click Add Account.
- A pop-up will appear. Select either Google Analytics or Google Search Console.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Google account. Select the Google account that you use to manage your Google Analytics or Google Search Console profiles.
- You will be asked to allow Marketing 360® to view and manage your profile data. Click Allow.
- All profiles connected to your Google account will appear here. Select the account name you would like to connect, then select Connect Account.
Your profile should now be connected. Please note that you will need to connect Google Analytics and Google Search Console separately. After you connect the first profile, repeat steps 1-7 to connect all additional profiles.