You can add Google Analytics to a Woo360 site, you can do so by following the steps below. How to find out which website platform your site is using.
Part 1: Obtain Tracking Code
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Under PROPERTY, click + Create Property
- Enter your Property Name (i.e. your website or business name), set a time zone, then click Next.
- You can answer Google's questions about how you will use your account, but it is not required. Click Create at the bottom of the page.
- When prompted to choose a platform, select Web.
- Enter your Website URL and Stream Name (i.e. your website or business name), then click Create Stream.
- On the Stream Details page, scroll down to the section labeled Tagging Instructions, and click on Global site tag (gtag.js). The section will expand to display a code; COPY that code.
Part 2: Install Tracking Code on Website
- Click on Appearance on the left-hand sidebar, and select Customize from the dropdown menu that appears.
- You will be directed to the front-end editor. Select Code on the left-hand sidebar.
- Select Header Code.
- Paste your Google Analytics code in the text area on the left-hand sidebar, then click Publish at the top of the sidebar.