The Social App makes it easy to create video and image-based social media posts on your social profiles.
- To add media to your social post, first select the social profile(s) that you want to create a post on, and add a message and hashtags if desired.
- Then, to add media, click on the + button under Media.
- You’ll then see a variety of options:
- Click “Upload Image” or “Upload Video” to upload media from your device. *Video posting is only available for Facebook or Instagram.
- Click Social Files to upload an image from your Media library.
- Click Banner Builder to upload an image from your Banner Builder library.
- If you would prefer to use separate images or videos for each platform, then you can click Use a different media for each profile.
This option can come in handy when you’d like to create social posts with different media types at the same time.
Image and Video Size Requirements
Each platform has different image requirements. Check out this handy guide below to find out! In addition, you can check out this resource for image sizing best practices for social media platforms.
Due to the rules set by the Facebook/Instagram API, only one image is permitted per social post. If you would like to post more than one image on a single post, then you will need to post it directly on your social media page.
Image Size Guidelines
|Platform||Recommended Image Size|
|1200 x 630|
|1080 x 1350|
|Google My Business||1120 x 630|
|1104 x 736|
|1000 x 1500|
Video Size Guidelines
|Platform||Max File Size||Max Length||Aspect Ratios|
|1 GB||20 minutes|
|100 MB||60 seconds||min=4:5, max=1:9|