The Marketing 360® Mobile App makes it easy to charge your existing CRM Contacts right from their Contact profile using the quick-action Charge button. Learn how!
- First, Navigate to the Contacts page by clicking on Contacts on the bottom navigation.
- Then, navigate to the contact that you would like to charge by clicking into their contact profile. Tip: Use the magnifying glass in the top left corner and search by their name, email, or phone number.
- Click on the Charge quick-action button.
- Then, select the type of charge you wish to initiate.
- If the contact you select does not have an associated email address and you would like to create an Invoice or Subscription, you will need to add an email address in order to proceed.
How we associate CRM Contacts with Payment Customer Profiles
We associate CRM Contacts with Payments customer profiles by looking for a matching email address. For example, if you have a Payments customer with the same email address as a contact in your CRM, the two will be synced.
In addition, you can view their past Sales history right from their Contact profile in the Marketing 360® Web App.