The Marketing 360® Mobile App lets you create and manage subscriptions using the same subscription setup process as the Marketing 360® web platform. Here’s how.
Create a new subscription
- Navigate to the Payments - Charge page, then click Create Subscription.
- Select a customer to assign to the subscription, or create a new customer using the + button on the top right corner.
- Then, click Add Item to add item(s) to the subscription.
- Select the item(s) you would like to add, then click Done.
- Add a default tax rate if necessary by clicking “Add Default Tax Rate”.
Select how the customer should be billed
When you create a new subscription, the default billing option is “Send Invoice Via Email”. To customize your billing options, click into the billing options and customize your billing preferences for the subscription.
- If you are creating a subscription for a customer that has a card on file, you will see the option to automatically charge their card.
- You also have the option to manually enter a new card.
- If you do not wish to use a card on file or add a new card, you may send the subscription billing via email invoice. You can edit the payment due date as needed.
When you have finalized the billing details, click Done.
Choose the dates when the subscription starts and ends
Lastly, you can customize your subscription schedule by clicking into the Schedule options.
Here, you can choose a start date and an end date for the subscription. When you have selected the desired schedule, click the back arrow.
- When you have finished making your selections, click Start to start the subscription.