The Marketing 360® Mobile App lets you create and manage subscriptions using the same subscription setup process as the Marketing 360® web platform. Here’s how.
Create a new subscription
- Navigate to the Payments page, then click on the plus sign (+) in the top right hand corner, and select Start a New Subscription.
- Select an existing contact, or create a new contact by using the plus sign (+) in the top right hand corner.
- Then, click Add Item to add item(s) to the subscription.
- Select the subscription(s) you would like to add, then click Save.
- Add a default tax rate if necessary by clicking “Add Default Tax Rate”.
Select how the customer should be billed
When you create a new subscription, the default billing option is “Send Invoice Via Email”. To customize your billing options, click into the billing options and customize your billing preferences for the subscription.
- If you are creating a subscription for a customer that has a card on file, you will see the option to automatically charge their card.
- You also have the option to manually enter a new card.
- If you do not wish to use a card on file or add a new card, you may send the subscription billing via email invoice. You can edit the payment due date as needed.
When you have finalized the billing details, click Save.
Choose the dates when the subscription starts and ends
Lastly, you can customize your subscription schedule by clicking into the Schedule options.
Here, you can choose a start date and an end date for the subscription. When you have selected the desired schedule, click Save.
- When you have finished making your selections, click Start to begin the subscription.