With the Marketing 360® Mobile App, you can quickly create new invoices while you’re on the go.
Create An Invoice
- Navigate to the Payments page, then click on the plus sign (+) in the top-right corner, and select Create a New Invoice.
- From the Payments page, click Create A New Invoice.
- Click Select Contact.
- Choose the customer you would like to create the invoice for, or create a new contact for the invoice using the plus sign (+) in the top-right corner.
- Once you have selected or created a customer for the invoice, click “Add Item”.
- Add the invoice item’s description, price, quantity, and tax if needed. When you are finished, click Save.
- Add a default tax rate if needed.
- Add memo and footer text (optional).
Choose How You Would Like To Bill The Invoice
- When you create a new invoice, the default billing option is “Send Invoice Via Email”. To change this, click into Billing options.
- Choose whether to automatically charge your client with a card that is already connected to their account, or email the invoice to your client for them to pay manually.
- If the client doesn't have a card attached to their account, click Add New Card to enter their billing information.
- If you want to send the invoice for the client to pay manually, select Send Invoice Via Email, and set your payment terms. This defaults to 30 days, but you can change this payment date by changing the number in the payment due box.
If you choose to use a customer’s card, or have entered a new card, the invoice amount will be charged to that card immediately.
If you have selected to send the invoice via email, the invoice will be sent to the Contact’s email on file.
- Once you have selected your billing option, click Save.