With the Marketing 360® Mobile App, you can quickly create new invoices while you’re on the go.
Create An Invoice
- Navigate to the Payments page in the App by clicking on the Payments icon at the bottom of the page.
- From the Charge page, click Create Invoice.
- Click Select Customer.
- Choose the customer you would like to create the invoice for, or create a new customer for the invoice using the + sign in the top-right corner.
- Once you have selected or created a customer for the invoice, click “Add Item”.
- Add the invoice item’s description, price, quantity, and tax if needed. When you are finished, click Done.
- Add a default tax rate if needed.
- Add memo and footer text (optional).
Choose How You Would Like To Bill The Invoice
- When you create a new invoice, the default billing option is “Send Invoice Via Email”. To change this, click into Billing options.
- Customize your billing preferences for the invoice you are creating.
Choose whether to automatically charge your client with a card that is already connected to their account, or email the invoice to your client for them to pay manually. If the client doesn’t have a card attached to their account, click Add New Card to enter their billing information. If you want to send the invoice for the client to pay manually, select Send Invoice Via Email, and set your payment terms. This defaults to 30 days, but you can change this payment date by changing the number in the payment due box.
If you choose to use a customer’s card, or have entered a new card, the invoice amount will be charged to that card immediately.
If you have selected to send the invoice via email, the invoice will be sent to the Contact’s email on file.
- Once you have selected your billing option, click Done.
- Then, click Send to create the invoice. Should you need to close out this invoice but not need to send it just yet, click the Back arrow, and you can choose to save it as a draft.