With the Marketing 360® Mobile App and Marketing 360 Payments, you can quickly create new invoices, see current invoices, and edit invoices while you’re on the go.
- Navigate to the Payments page, then select Invoices from the top navigation.
- Here, you can view the total invoice amount from the last 90 days.
- Click into an invoice to view more details about that invoice.
Resend An Invoice
- To resend an open invoice, click into the invoice and then click the Send Invoice button.
- This will bring up a prompt that asks if you want to send the invoice to the customer’s email. Click Send to resend the invoice to the email shown.
Change the status of an invoice
- To change the status of an open or overdue invoice, first select the invoice you would like to edit.
- Then, use the overflow menu on the top right corner, and click Change Status.
- From here, you can mark the invoice as paid, void the invoice, or mark it as uncollectible.
Issue a credit note on an invoice
- To issue a credit on an invoice, select the overflow menu on the top right corner, and click Issue a Credit Note.
- Select the items to refund, and the reason for the refund.
- Click the blue Credit button to issue the credit.
Download an invoice
- Select the invoice you would like to download from your Invoice overview page.
- Select the overflow menu on the top right corner, and click Download Invoice.
- Click to download the invoice to your mobile device.