The One Time Payments feature in the Marketing 360 Mobile App makes taking a single payment from a customer quick and easy. One-time payments are a great solution when you need to accept a one-off payment where a detailed line-item invoice is not required.
Use the one-time payments calculator to initiate a one-time payment. Here’s how:
- From the Payments page, select One-Time Payment.
- Use the calculator to enter in the payment amount, then click the + sign.
- When you have added the correct amount, select the blue Charge button.
If there are multiple items in the one-time charge you are creating, you can add them up like you would a regular calculator.
For charges with multiple amounts, tap the bag icon in the top right hand corner to see the history of your calculator entries/delete unwanted entries.
- Delete an entry by selecting the X next to it.
- When you have finished entering in the amount you would like to charge, select the blue Charge button. This will show the final amount you are charging.