Pair the Marketing 360® Card Reader with the Marketing 360® Mobile App to easily and securely accept card-present transactions.
Don’t have a Card Reader? Please contact your Marketing 360 Representative, or give our Payments team a call at 970-614-1461.
You can connect your Card Reader to the Marketing 360® Mobile App using the steps below:
- Turn the reader on using the power button located on the side.
- The green indicator lights will light up, indicating the device is starting up. This means that the reader is ready to connect to your device.
- The next step is to open the Marketing 360® Mobile App and select Settings.
- In the setting options, click on Card Readers.
- You will see prompts to allow the app Location and Bluetooth access. You must allow the app access to these in order to connect a card reader.
For Location access, you may select "Allow Once" or "Allow While Using". We recommend choosing "Allow While Using" so that you do not have to allow Location access every time you connect a card reader.
To allow bluetooth, click "OK".
- Then, select Connect a Reader.
- Your device will search for an available credit card reader. Make sure your mobile device has bluetooth enabled.
Tip: For optimal connectivity, make sure your mobile device is fully charged, as low battery can affect connectivity.
- Once the reader is found, your app will show you are connecting to it.
- The app will show your connected card reader like the image below. Tap on the reader image to finalize the setup.
The reader fully connected when light on the far right blinks to show a ready state. You are now ready to process transactions!