You can add your business to over 50 local listing directory sites and control the information that appears on those pages within your Marketing 360® dashboard by purchasing Listings.
In this guide:
- How to purchase listings
- How to setup listings
- How to activate listings
- How to purchase additional listings licenses
How to manage your listings.
How to Purchase Listings
You can purchase Listings by navigating to one of these areas within your Marketing 360® account:
- Navigate to Settings > Locations and click the Purchase Listings button next to the desired business location. Note: you must first add a location before you can purchase listings. To add a location, click on the “Add Location” button and follow the location setup instructions.
You may also purchase listings from the Reputation app. You will see information about Listings on the Reputation Overview page, or on the main Listings page in the Reputation app. Click the blue Purchase button to begin the purchasing process.
After you have clicked to Purchase, a checkout window will appear. Enter the number of Listings licenses you would like to buy, and follow the prompts to purchase Listings.
Note: One Listings License is good for one business location.
After you have purchased your Listings license(s), complete the activation process below.
How to Activate your Listings
After you have set up your locations and purchased a Listings License, you must activate Listings on your location(s).
You can active your Listings in a couple of places:
From your Global Location Settings.
- Click on your Marketing 360 app menu in the upper left corner.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Locations on the left side menu.
- You will then see your businesses locations, and an action button next to each location. Note: If you haven’t added your business location, add it via the instructions.
- Click on the “Activate Listings” button next to the location you want to add Listings too.
From the Listings App in Reputation
- Navigate to Reputation via the dashboard or dropdown app menu.
- Click on Listings in the app menu.
- Select the Business location you want to activate in the upper right corner.
- Click on the blue “Activate Listings” button.
Purchase Additional Listings Licenses
You can purchase Listings for your additional business locations by going to Settings > Locations and clicking the Purchase Listings button next to the desired business location.
Manage Your Listings
Need to edit the information on one of your listings? You can do so from the following places:
Global Settings - Locations: Click on the overflow menu next to the location you would like to edit, and select “Edit”.
Reputation - Listings: Select the location from the dropdown in the upper right corner, and click on Edit Location.
Remove Listings from a location
To remove a listing license from a location, go to Global Settings - Locations and click the overflow menu next to the location you would like to remove. Then, select “Remove Listings” and walk through the pop up that appears to remove the license from that location. After you have removed your License, it will be free to use in another location in your Marketing 360 account.
To cancel your Listings service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.