You can set up a 301 Redirect on your Woo360 site by installing a plugin to your website, then entering the pages that you need to redirect. More information on what 301 Redirects are and when you should use them.
Step 1: Install the Redirection Plugin
- Click Plugins on the left-hand sidebar, then select Add New from the dropdown menu that appears.
- In the search box on the right-hand side of the Add Plugins page, search for "redirection".
- When the Redirection plugin appears, select Install Now. (If you've previously installed it, it will instead read "Active").
- Complete the setup instructions to complete the installation.
Step 2: Set up Redirects
- Click Tools on the left-hand sidebar, then select Redirection from the dropdown menu that appears.
- You can view all of your active 301 redirects and add new ones. To add a new 301 redirect, under Add new redirection insert a Source URL (the old URL) and a Target URL (the new URL).
- Click Add Redirect. You'll now see the new redirect in your list of active redirects.