If you log in to your Marketing 360® account and receive a "spinning wheel" message stating "Taking longer than usual", then it is likely due to a Permissions setting on your user account.
To fix this, an Admin or Owner will need to navigate to your user's permission settings to make sure your user account has Platform Access. An Admin or Owner will need to log in to their Marketing 360® account to edit this setting:
- Navigate to the Settings app on the App Bar dropdown menu, and select Users & Permissions on the left-hand sidebar.
- Click on the name of the user experiencing the login issue.
- Under App Permissions, make sure the Platform Access box is checked.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
After the steps above are completed, you may need to log out and log back in again. If the "Taking longer than usual" message still persists, double-check the following:
- Your internet browser and operating system are both up to date on their latest software version.
- You are not running any ad blocker or other toolbar extension.
If the error still persists after checking the above settings, then please submit a ticket to Marketing 360® Support. In your ticket, please include your account number (or business name if you don't recall your account number), the user account you were using to log in, as well as the version of your internet browser and operating system (i.e. Chrome version 96.0.4 and MacOS Version 11.6).