On your Scheduling app's Calendar, you can block off increments of time to prevent customers from scheduling appointments or services during that time.
You can set blocks of "unavailable" time in the Services dashboard in the Scheduling app.
Add a New "Unavailable" Block of Time
- To get started, select the Services tab in the Scheduling app.
- Select the service that you'd like to add unavailable blocks of time for. Or, click the Add Service button to add a new service.
- Scroll down until you see the Unavailable Blocks section, then select Add.
- Enter the date and time that you would like to block off, then select the "check box" icon.
- If you would like to enter additional times, then click the Add button again. Otherwise, once finished adding blocks of unavailable times, select Save at the bottom of the page.
Article is closed for comments.