From Point of Sale, go to Inventory > Purchase Orders and click on the Purchase Order by Supplier and Date in the upper left.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Received Ordered Items
- Update the Received Qty and Cost Each
- Received Qty can be updated 3 ways:
- Enter the number received in the Received Qty field
- Click Received All button
- Scan the SKU or Search by Product Name, enter Received Qty and click Update Received Qty
- Enter Total Order Cost (optional)
- Enter Received By, the person who is updating the Purchase Order
- Click Save to permanently close the purchase order and update the Average Cost and On Hand numbers.