The Point of Sale Check In Kiosk allows clients to check in for their appointment or walk ins to check themselves in.
Worker Permissions will need to be enabled to allow access to the Check In Kiosk.
Permission Setting: Appointments > Check In Kiosk
How to open Check In Kiosk
- Using a client facing tablet or phone, click Check In Kiosk from the HOME screen or Navigation Menu.
For security reasons, there is not an option to view any other areas of the software without logging out and logging back in.
Appointment Check In
- Appointments for today will display chronologically
- Clients can simply click CHECK IN
- The Appointment Status will update to be Checked In
For security reasons, the client last name is only an initial.
Walk In Check In
- Click Walk In? Click Here button
- Clients can simply put in a first name, last name, service and worker.
- Use the + sign to add additional services.
- Click CHECK IN button to be added to the Walk In Waiting List
Managing the Walk In Waiting List
- From the Appointment page, click Waiting List
- By default, the Appointment Waiting List and Walk In Waiting List will be shown. Select Walk In Only checkbox to view only the Walk In Waiting List.
- To check in the client, click CHECK IN.
- A pop up will appear with an option to create a new client or pair with an existing client.
- New Client: Click New Client and a new client card will be created.
- Existing Client: Search & Select to pair with an existing client.
- The appointment will appear on the appointment book and appointment list. The ticket will appear on the Check Out List.
Remove a Walk In Waiting List Entry
- From the Waiting List, simply click the Trash Icon to the left and the item will be removed.
Remove Expired Walk In Waiting List Entries
- From the Waiting List, simply click Delete All Expired
To view the expired entires first, click the checkbox for Show Expired Only
Enable Services available for Walk In Check In Kiosk
- Go to Setup > Worker > Worker Detail > Services
- Select the Online checkbox for the Service to appear on the Walk In Check In
Any Worker Option
If you would like the Client to be able to select ‘ANY’ as a worker option:
- Create a worker with the first name ANY and last name WORKER with the lowest sort order.
- Enable the worker for all services available for Walk Ins.
- A column will appear on the calendar for that worker.
The Any Worker feature will be available in the next version for Find Appointment, Online Booking and Walk In List but this is our suggestion in the meantime.