Look out world, you’ve got big goals in mind! Simply set goals for your company or workers and let the Billboard Goals tell you how you’re doing for the month. Setup custom Virtual Coaching messages to encourage your team to make every goal 100%.
Setup Billboard Goals
Set the values for the goals for the Company and Workers.
- From the Navigation Menu, go to Setup> Setup Workers> Billboard Goals.
- Select a month, year and metric from the top of the page.
- Enter a goal for the month into the field associated with the worker or company.
- To set the same value for all fields, enter the value in the top field and click Apply All.
- Click Save
Setup Virtual Coaching Messages
Create custom messages to appear based on the percent of the goal reached. Default messages are available to start with or reset back to.
- From the Navigation Menu, go to Setup> Setup Workers> Setup Virtual Coach.
- Enter a virtual coaching message into the fields associated with the percent of goal reached.
- Click Save.
Billboard Goal Permission Access
Provide a worker access to view the Billboard Goal page.
- From the Navigation Menu, go to Setup > Setup Workers > Permission Sets.
- Select the Permission Set from the left hand side.
- From the HOME permission set, click the checkbox for Billboard Goals
Allow Worker to only view their Billboard Goals
Limit access for the individual worker to only see their goals.
- From the Navigation Menu, go to Setup > Setup Workers > Worker Details
- Select the Other tab.
- Click the checkbox for View Only My Billboard Goals
Viewing Billboard Goals
See the monthly progress, view additional goal details & see virtual coaching.
- From the Home Page or Navigation Menu, click Billboard Goals
- Select the goal tabs across the top.
- Click on the Goal Bar to view the Goal Details & Virtual Coaching Message.