The Process Compensation Report generates compensation information based on the assigned payroll method for each included worker for any date or date range.
- Select a Begin Date and an End Date for the period.
- A list of Workers will display with the assigned Compensation Method. Editable fields include:
- Regular Hours
- Overtime Hours
- Extra Pay
- If the workers used the Time Clock feature to clock in and out on a daily basis, all clock entries will be added and displayed as a total in the Regular Hours field.
- Manually adjust the Regular Hours and Overtime Hours fields to accommodate overtime pay.
- Adjust the Extra Pay and/or the Deduction fields as necessary.
- Click Unselect All to deselect all workers listed - or, uncheck individual workers as necessary.
- Click Select All Workers to select all workers listed - or, recheck individual workers as necessary.
- The Extra Pay is added, and the Deduction is subtracted at the end of the compensation method.
- Click Generate to calculate the compensation period.
- The report will show the workers pay in a summary total, to see more detailed information click ARCHIVE.
- To view the payroll detail for the individual worker, click the eye icon. To print or view all workers payroll detail, click Print Detail.
Point of Sale will retrieve the compensation method, Hourly Wage, and/or Salary as set on the Worker Setup > Profile tab, and will use the steps from the method to calculate the appropriate compensation.
- Compensation Total is the total compensation owed to the individual worker.
- The value for the Total Period Compensation is the total for all workers combined.
- To print the Process Compensation page, click the Print button in the upper right-hand corner.
- To save the compensation period, click the Archive button in the upper right-hand corner.
- After clicking Archive to save the compensation period, a View hyperlink will appear next to each worker.
- Click the View hyperlink to view the details of the compensation period.
The Process Compensation Detail page displays the following:
- Information from the Process Compensation page
- Daily totals per each date of the compensation period for Services, Products, and Hours Worked
- Compensation Method steps, including the Result for each step of the compensation method
- Previously archived compensation periods can be Reset so that if you had to adjust the compensation method for a worker, you can process the compensation period again to generate new compensation totals.