The Product Sales by Rank Report compares top selling product sales with the least selling product sales using velocity coding to sort sales into A, B, C and D categories.
To generate the report:
- Enter a date range
- Use the Report Type drop-down menu to select either Company or Worker.
- Check the Include Unsold Products for the report to include the unsold products with the least selling products. The unsold products will always be in the D category.
- Use the Product Line drop-down menu to select an individual Product Line, if desired. When selecting an individual Product Line, the report will display only the product sales for products within the selected Product Line.
- Use the Worker drop-down menu to select an individual worker when the Worker report type is selected.
- Click the Generate button to view / print the report.
This report is going to provide you a break down of your products sold in the dates defined and categorize them into categories
- A = top 60% of all product sales (completed tickets only)
- B = next 20% of all product sales (completed tickets only)
- C = next 15% of all product sales (completed tickets only)
- D = bottom 5% of all product sales (can also include unsold products)
Additionally, the report will display:
- Product Name - The name of the product.
- Size - The size of the product.
- Unit of Measure - The unit of measure (example: grams, units, fl oz, ounces, etc)
- Quantity - The number of units sold.
- Total Sales - The amount of product revenue for the product.
- Cost of Goods - The amount you paid to purchase the amount of product sold.
- Net Revenue - The Total Sales minus the Cost of Goods.
- ROI % - The Net Revenue divided by the Cost of Goods.