The Sales Analysis Report comprises a report to view the service sales, product sales, visit types and productivity.
- Service Sales Table shows the Service Sales by Service Group, the quantity, of services and then a breakdown in the percent value based on total service sales or total net sales.
- Product Sales Table shows the Product Sales by Product Line, the quantity of products and then a breakdown of the percent of total net sales or total product sales.
- Company Visit Type Table shows the breakdown of sales with the Visit Type assigned to the service.
- Point of Sale Visit Type Table shows the breakdown of the sales for each type of automatically assigned visit types based on activity. A ticket could be flagged as both New and Online or both Recurring and Non-Service.
- Days Worked is the number of days worked or Hours Worked.
- Average Service per day or per hour
- Average Retail per day or per hour.
- Busy is equal to productivity, the amount of time scheduled for series vs total time available.