The Memberships Report is located within the Sales Report group and displays a list of clients participating in membership programs designed by the business.
The Report Type selected determines whether report will show active memberships or inactive memberships.
Sort By is a drop down list to select how results will be listed. The sort options are: Next Bill Date, Amount, Type, Name, Member Number.
Report results include:
- Client’s First & Last Name
- Membership # assigned to the client
- Membership Type which is the name of the membership as created by the business
- Amount equals the payment amount based on the monthly, quarterly or yearly option
- Payment Plan refers to how often their payment is due: Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly
- Next Bill Date