The Service Sales Report details the Service Sales for the entire company or by individual Worker.
To generate the report, select the date range and click generate. The following will appear:
- Each Service Group is listed, with the associated Services that were sold during the period of the report.
- Each Service sold is detailed by the Total Sales, # Sold, Average Sales, and the % of all service Sales.
- Each Service Group is subtotaled and detailed by the Total Sales for the group, # Sold from the group, Average Sales of services sold from the group, and the % of all service Sales.
- Service Sales Total is a sum of all services sold, and includes the # Sold for all services, and the Average Sales for all services sold. This information excludes Service Refund values.
- Service Sales Less Refunds is a total of all service Refunds, and includes the # Sold for all service refunds, and the Average Sales for all service refunds.
- Service Net Sales Total is the grand total of Service Sales less Service Refunds, and includes the # Sold and the Average Sales after service refunds have been subtracted.
Article is closed for comments.