The Payment List Report includes the payment information of credit cards processed electronically for the date range specified.
Enter Begin Date and End Date.
- Select from the drop down to limit which Payment Types to appear (optional.
- Select a specific Cash Drawer and Cash Drawer Shift (optional).
- Click Generate button.
Report information includes the following:
- Payment Date and Time - Date and time when the payment was processed.
- Ticket # - Ticket number where credit card was processed for the client.
- Client Name - the name of the client associated with the ticket.
- Payment Amount - Amount processed on the client’s credit card.
- Change Back (assumed as Cash) if the Payment Amount was greater than the balance due.
- Payment Total - the Payment Amount minus the Change Back
- Reference Number/ Note - Number provided to the system during the processing of client’s credit card and/or the Note associated with the payment.
- Auth. Code - Authorization code returned to the system after processing the client’s credit card.
At the bottom of the report, each payment type will be summarized in the sort order assigned in Setup Payment Types.
Article is closed for comments.