The Ticket Details Report contains information on checked in, completed and refunded tickets within the date range selected including cash paid in/cash paid out transactions, the ticket #, client name, service, product, and other amounts, the ticket total, and payment type if fully paid.
To run the report
- Enter a Ticket # and click Search
- Or select a Begin Date and an End Date;
- Or click the Today button to reset to today’s date.
- A sort option is available in the upper right hand corner to sort by date, ticket number, amount, payment type or client name.
- Click a Ticket # hyperlink in the Ticket Details list to view any ticket, email a receipt, or edit a completed ticket.
Pro Tip: If you right click the ticket number, you can open the ticket in a new window.