Memberships offer automated monthly billing and verify a client’s good standing. Use Service Packages to auto credit services every time the membership bills.
Set Up Membership
- Go to Setup > Setup Services > Setup Memberships
- Click Add New
- Set up Membership Details
- Name is the name of the membership
- Price is the amount to bill
- Note: When the membership is sold is when the Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly billing is selected
- Optional: Select a Service Package to auto credit every time the membership bills
- Auto Expire Package checkbox if enabled will auto expire the remaining services within the Service Package at the end of the membership billing cycle.
- Click Save
Sell a Membership
- Go to Member Check In
- Click (+) New Member, Search for Client or click (+) to add new
- If user selects an existing client, the system will populate the information in the fields. The phone, email, birthdate and gender are editable.
- If user selects to add a new client as a member, a client card will be created from the information entered upon save.
- Enter or Scan Membership ID number
- Select a Membership Type
- Select Payment Type
- Check Auto-Bill if payment should continue to charge
- Enter the Credit Card Information (Number, Name, Expiration, CVV, Zip)
- First Payment by default will be the amount of the monthly membership. Users can update the amount to add sign up fees or first month promotions.
- Note: The monthly amount will not change from the amount entered at Setup > Setup Services > Setup Memberships
- Select a Plan to auto bill for
- Click First Payment and Save
Member Check In
- Go to Navigation Menu
- Select Member Check In
- Find Member
- Enter, Swipe or Scan Membership ID number
- Or, click Search Member to search for a client by name, phone, email or partial member number
- Member Verified
- If member is in good standing, green check will appear and a ding will sound
- If member is not in good standing, a red X will appear and an error will sound
- Click Next Member to find another member
View or Edit Membership
- Go to Client Card, click Account tab
- View or edit Memberships
- Editable fields are the Membership ID and Next Bill Date
- To terminate a membership, update the next bill date to yesterday's date
- Click Save
- If the associated credit card needs to be updated, deactivate the old membership and create a new one.
Any auto-billings that did not process will be emailed to the owner and client’s membership will be marked as not in good standing to show at check in.
Article is closed for comments.