Memberships offer automated monthly billing and verify a client’s good standing. Use Service Packages to auto credit services every time the membership bills.
Set Up Membership
- Go to Setup > Setup Services > Setup Memberships
- Click Add New
- Set up Membership Details
- Name is the name of the membership
- Price is the amount to bill
- Note: When the membership is sold is when the Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly billing is selected
- Optional: Select a Service Package to auto credit every time the membership bills
- Auto Expire Package checkbox if enabled will auto expire the remaining services within the Service Package at the end of the membership billing cycle.
- Click Save
Sell a Membership
- Go to Member Check In
- Click (+) New Member, Search for Client or click (+) to add new
- If user selects an existing client, the system will populate the information in the fields. The phone, email, birthdate and gender are editable.
- If user selects to add a new client as a member, a client card will be created from the information entered upon save.
- Enter or Scan Membership ID number
- Select a Membership Type
- Select Payment Type
- Check Auto-Bill if payment should continue to charge
- Enter the Credit Card Information (Number, Name, Expiration, CVV, Zip)
- First Payment by default will be the amount of the monthly membership. Users can update the amount to add sign up fees or first month promotions.
- Note: The monthly amount will not change from the amount entered at Setup > Setup Services > Setup Memberships
- Select a Plan to auto bill for
- Click First Payment and Save
Member Check In
- Go to Navigation Menu
- Select Member Check In
- Find Member
- Enter, Swipe or Scan Membership ID number
- Or, click Search Member to search for a client by name, phone, email or partial member number
- Member Verified
- If member is in good standing, green check will appear and a ding will sound
- If member is not in good standing, a red X will appear and an error will sound
- Click Next Member to find another member
View or Edit Membership
- Go to Client Card, click Account tab
- View or edit Memberships
- Editable fields are the Membership ID and Next Bill Date
- To terminate a membership, update the next bill date to yesterday's date
- Click Save
- If the associated credit card needs to be updated, deactivate the old membership and create a new one.