In the Point of Sale App, Required Post Service is a feature within Setup Services where the business can require another service to be scheduled with the initial service.
For example, when booking a Full Highlight, you can require the user schedule a Haircut, Blow Dry, or Blow Dry and Style. The settings allow you to enforce this setting for appointments booked in store on by using the Online Booking.
Set Up Required Post Service
To enable Required Post Service go to:
- Setup > Setup Service > Setup Services
- Select or create a Service
- Use the Required Post Service Dropdown to select Service Group and Service options
- Select the Checkboxes for:
- Required Post Service In-store
- Requires workers to select one of the services from Express Booking, Find Appointment and Standing appointment on the browser version.
- Required Post Service Online
- Requires clients to select one of the services in Online Booking. The client will automatically be presented with the options in a subsequent dropdown. If they remove the added appointment, a warning will show that they need to select one the of services if they try to book.
- Click Save