The Product Sales Report allows setting report parameters for a date range, report type for Company or Worker, as well as a specific Product Line selection.
- When using a desktop browser, hover the mouse over each item to view details.
- Navigate to the Reports option in the Home tabs.
- Select the Product Sales Report menu item.
- Click the Begin Date field to select a beginning date for the report.
- Click the End Date field to select an ending date for the report.
- Use the Report Type drop-down menu to select either Company or Worker.
- Use the Product Line drop-down menu to select an individual Product Line, if desired. When selecting an individual Product Line, the report will display only the product sales for products within the selected Product Line.
- Use the Worker drop-down menu to select an individual worker when the Worker report type is selected.
Note: The discounted price is the amount the client paid for the service.