Point of Sale has a variety of ways for you to keep notes regarding clients, appointments and services.
Service Notes are specific to the type of service received. Each service has its own service note space available. Service Notes can be added in three locations:
- Appointment Detail: Click on an appointment and then the note icon next to the service list.
- Check Out: Click on the service name from the receipt and the pop up offers a service note field.
- Client Card: If an appointment is Checked In, go to Client Card > Service Tab and click the note icon to add.
To view past Service notes, go to Client Card > Service Tab. Click the note icon.
Appointment Notes are specific to a single client visit. During any booking process, there will be a note field.
To view or update the note on:
- Appointment Detail: Click on an appointment and the Note field appears under the ticket #.
- Appointment List: Click on the Note icon next to the appointment in the appointment list below the booking calendar
Client Notes are specific to the client’s preferences. This information, found on the client card, is helpful to the front desk as well as all service providers.
- Client Card: View notes in the top summary area under the client’s personal information. Edit them on the Client Info tab in the Notes field.