- Go to Appointments
- Click the Standing button
- Select a Start Date and an End Date
- Select a Start Time
- Select Every # of days, weeks or months to book the appointments
Example: Start Date is January 1, End Date is January 30 > Book Every 2 Weeks > Search Results display January 1, January 15 and January 29
- Select Worker(s) and Service(s)
- Note: The system respects required resources for all dates included in the search results.
- Click Search
- Search window displays dates and times for appointments
- Review Status
- Status column notes if the time is available, conflicting or closed.
- Select either Book Available or Book All
- Book Available will only book the standing appointments where there are no conflicts or closed statuses.
- Schedule All Dates books all of the results listed, including conflicting or closed times.
- Appointment Notification Pop up will appear, select to Send or Go To Appt Book
- Confirm or update the field with the email address and click Send to email a list of the Standing Appointments.
- Click Go To Appt Book to skip sending a list of standing appointments.
Note: The system will automatically adjust Standing Appointment start times for seasonal time changes such as daylight savings to standard time.
Article is closed for comments.