The Client Retention Report offers the ability to generate Retention reports based on specific parameter settings, to view client retention for New or Recurring clients from either the Company perspective or the Worker perspective.
- Use the Retention Type drop-down menu to select the type of retention you are looking for, either New Clients or Recurring Clients.
- Click the Begin Date field to select a beginning date for the report.
- Click the End Date field to select an ending date for the report.
- New Client Retention: If a client’s first visit is within the selected date range, they will be included in the generated report.
- Recurring Client Retention: If a client has had a recurring visit within the selected date range, they will be included in the generated report.
- Enter the Number of Visits Required before the client is considered to be retained.
- Use the Report Type drop-down menu to select either Company or Worker.
- Use the Worker drop-down menu to select an individual worker when the Worker report type is selected.