A report that will break down all visits where rewards were earned or used.
To create the report, simply enter a date range and click generate. The report will display:
- Client Name - the name of the client who visited and generated or used rewards.
- Rewards Earned - the amount of reward points earned during the date range selected.
- Rewards Used - the amount of reward points used during the date range selected.
- Current Rewards - the current about of reward points for the client.
- Last Visit - the last date the client visited.
- Reward Discount - the amount of a discount applied to use the rewards during the date range.
- The bottom of the report includes totals for each Reward program during the report date range.