The Point of Sale App has different ways to perform a sale: Close a ticket auto-generated from checking in a client on the appointment book, or create a new ticket by clicking the Check Out tab in the left menu.
Check In an Appointment
- Click the Check In button in the appointment list below the appointment
- The status of the appointment will change to “Checked In,” the status bar will change to green, and a new ticket will be created.
Check Out an Appointment
- Click the Check Out button in the appointment list below the appointment.
- Add Services, Products or Other items to the ticket
- Click the Payment Tab
- Select the Payment Type
- The full amount will auto-populate in the paid field. If client is paying with multiple forms of payment, update the amount in the paid field.
- Click Add To Ticket
- A screen confirming payment will appear. Select options to Email A Receipt or Rebook the appointment.
- Related service appointments will change to Completed and the status bar will be gray.
Create a New Ticket
- Click Check Out on the right menu
- A new ticket will be created
- Add a client to the ticket (by searching and selecting) is optional.
Check Out FAQs
- Client Search: Add a client to the ticket for no client tickets or new tickets.
- Merchant Selector: Select which merchant account for credit card processing.
- Go To Checkout List: Navigate to a list of all open tickets.
- + Promo: Add promotion to the ticket.
- + Tips: Add a tip to the ticket.
- Favorites: Click the services, products or promotions for adding to the ticket.
- Services: Select a service group from the drop down, and select a service to be added.
- Products: Scan a barcode or enter product name in the search field.
- MISC: Add non-commissionable, miscellaneous charges to the ticket.
- Include Ticket: Add current, open ticket balances to a different open ticket.
- 🙂 😐 🙁: Select the happiness level of the customer based on business identified criteria.
- Gift Certificate: Sell gift certificates with unique gift numbers.
- Deposits: Create a deposit for materials purchase, or to guarantee a future service.
- Prepayment: Enter prepayment of future services.
- Received on Account: Pay a balance due on the client’s account.
- Package: Sell multiple services in one visit, or a series of visits over time.