What is Rebooking?
- Point of Sale auto-flags appointments as Rebooked if by midnight on the same day as a completed ticket, that client has an appointment in the future.
- If any future appointment is with the same worker, both the worker and the company will get credit for rebooking.
- If all future appointments are with a different worker, the worker will not get credit for the rebook but the company will.
- Appointments that are booked before today, as a standing or booked online do count as rebooked.
- The software does not care if the future appointment is for a different service.
Rebooking in Reporting
The best rebooking report is the Rebook Report in Business Analysis Reporting. It breaks down both the worker and company rebook by appointment and includes both the percent of rebooking and the count.
Reports that include Rebooking by Percent
Billboard Goals, Dashboard, Employee Analysis Report, TBP Report, Monthly Business Analysis Report
Reports that include Rebooking by Counts
Visit Type Report, ABC Report, TBP Report and Dashboard.
Good to know about Rebook Reporting
If you select the Report Type to be Company, than the rebooking numbers will all be related to the Company Rebook count and percent. If you select the Report Type to be by Worker, then the rebooking numbers will only be related to that worker and if a future appointment was booked with them.