You can sync your Facebook Business Page with Marketing 360® so that you can manage, edit, and control your page's business details directly within your Locations dashboard.
NOTE: The Facebook page you sync must be a Facebook Page, not a Profile. More information on the difference between a Facebook Page and Profile can be found here. More instructions on how to set up a Facebook page for your business can be found in this support guide.
To sync your Facebook Business Page with Marketing 360®, please follow the instructions below:
- Select Settings from the App Bar drop down menu.
- Select Locations from the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the location you would like to sync by clicking on the three dots on the right hand side, and selecting Edit.
If you do not see your location, add it by clicking the blue Add Location button and follow the instructions to add your location in the Reputation app.
- After verifying that your business information is accurate, click Save Changes.
- In the Connected Accounts section, click Connect Account to the right of the Facebook icon.
- Log in to the Facebook account that has access to the Facebook Business Page you would like to sync.
- Follow the prompts to allow Marketing 360® access to your Facebook account.
- Select the Business location you would like to sync, and click Connect.
- Once your location is connected, you will see your page details along with a "connected" notice in your Connected Accounts section.
- Now, you’ll see a new Facebook Category field option. You can select up to three categories in this field.
You are all set up to update your business information on Facebook directly from the Marketing 360® dashboard.