You can sync your Google My Business listing with Marketing 360® so that you can manage, edit, and control your listing's business details directly within your Locations dashboard.
NOTE: Your Google My Business Profile must be verified in order to sync it with Marketing 360®. If you do not have a verified profile, please review this support guide to learn how to claim and verify your Google My Business listing.
To sync your Google My Business listing with Marketing 360®, please follow the instructions below:
- Select Settings from the App Bar dropdown menu.
- Select Locations from the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the location you would like to sync by clicking on the vertical ellipsis on the right-hand side, and selecting Edit.
If you do not see your location, add it by clicking the blue Add Location button and follow the instructions to add your location in the Reputation app.
- After verifying that your business information is accurate, click Save Changes.
- In the Connected Accounts section, click Connect Account to the right of the Google icon.
- Choose the Google account that has access to the Google My Business location you would like to sync.
- Follow the prompts to allow Marketing 360® access to your Google My Business account.
- Select the Business location you would like to sync, and click Connect.
- Once your location is connected, you will see your page details along with a "Connected" notice in your Connected Accounts section.
- As soon as Google is connected, you will see a new field for Google My Business specific categories. You may edit these here.
Note: You may add one Primary Category and up to 9 Additional Categories.
Now, you are all set up to update your business information on Google My Business directly from the Marketing 360® dashboard.