Are you looking for a way for users to quickly "jump" to specific content far down on your website page? If so, then you can add anchor links that link users directly to content blocks on your page.
To get started, navigate to the WooBuilder for the desired page:
- Hover over the Content Block that you would like to create an anchor link for, then select the "wrench" icon that appears.
- On the pop-up that appears, select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the field labeled ID and enter a name that you would like to use as the label for your anchor link. Click Save when finished.
- Find the button that you would like to link to the content block. Hover over it, then click on the "pencil" icon.
- In the link field, enter the # icon, directly followed by the ID name that you created in Step 3. Click Save when finished.