If you are utilizing our Video Team to create video for your business or organization, you may wish to include your logo in the video to promote your brand.
To ensure that we can integrate your logo into the video successfully, there are a few specifications that your logo's image file will need to meet.
|Logo File Type||
|Logo Image Size||
How to Verify Your Image File Size and Type
- Open your File Explorer.
- Find the image file for your logo.
- Hover your cursor over the file name until the "hover text" appears. Your file type will be listed next to Item type, and your Dimensions will display the image size.
- Open the Finder application.
- Find the image file for you logo, and right-click (or Crtl+click) on the image.
- Select Get Info from the menu that appears.
- The image's data will appear in a pop-up menu. Your file type will be listed under General > Kind. The image size will be listed under More Info > Dimensions.