In order to add plugins and keep those plugins up to date, you will need to create a WooCommerce and Wordpress.com account if you don't already have one.
- Go to WooCommerce.com and click "login with wordpress.com".
- Click "Create an Account".
- Fill out the account creation details. ( You will get a verification email from Wordpress.com please confirm it but you will not need access to this account moving forward.)
- After creating your account click "I don't have a WooCommerce.com account".
- Who is this site for? Select "This site is for me"
- What industry are you in? Select your vertical ( if not listed just pick a generic one )
- What types of products will you sell? Select the product types you plan on selling ( if you don't know or are not sure select "physical products" )
- How will customers pay for their purchases? Select the way you will collect pay ( if you don't know or are not sure select "one-time payment" )
- How would you like to install WooCommerce? Select "Go DIY - download the plugin"
Note: We have the plugin files so no need to email them. Once you have followed the prompts above and created your account you can now purchase any Plugins/Extensions needed in the WooCommerce Extensions library here: https://woocommerce.com/product-category/woocommerce-extensions/
To link your WooCommerce account with your Woo360/Wordpress view the help article HERE.
Article is closed for comments.