Connecting ShipStation to your Shop App is a straightforward process. You can follow the steps below to begin the ShipStation integration process.
Connect ShipStation to Your Shop
- Log in to your app.marketing360.com account and navigate to the Shop App using the App Bar dropdown menu on the top-left corner of your dashboard.
- Once on your Shop dashboard, enter the following URL in your address bar; this will bring you to a ‘hidden’ page that contains the ShipStation app:
You will encounter a screen that looks like this:
- Select the blue Open App button, which will take you to a login screen for your ShipStation account.
- Once you log in to ShipStation, it will be linked. You will most likely see a new store integration called New Ecwid Store. This is the default title for your store within your ShopStation dashboard.
Change the Title of Your Store Within ShipStation
- To change the your store's title, click My Profile on the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Selling Channels on the left-hand sidebar, and then select Store Setup from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Select the "three dots" under Actions for that store.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Some form of shipping will need to be set up in your Shop settings before you link ShipStation – whether that’s free shipping or USPS, etc. A shipping address is required during checkout for it to pull over to your ShipStation account. Learn more about how to edit your shipping settings here.
- If you receive an "error" message or your store will not connect to ShipStation, then you can reach out to the ShipStation Support Team. The ShipStation Support Team can help resolve any errors you encounter during the integration process.