The Shop mobile app is available on the Apple Store and Google Play Store. The app lets you set up, edit and manage your store when you’re away from your desk. You can add new products with the snap of a pic, accept payments and manage orders, and get notifications on sales right to your smartphone or tablet.
How to Download the App
You can find the mobile app right on your Shop dashboard:
- On your Shop page, select Mobile on the left-hand sidebar.
- Click the blue Get the App button.
- A pop-up will appear. You can scan the QR code icon with your smartphone's camera (recommended), or you can instead enter your phone number and click Send Me the App to receive a text message with a download link.
- Download the app from the Apple or Google Play App Store.
- Open the App on your mobile device or tablet, and the simultaneously return to the Mobile page on your Shop dashboard on a desktop device and select the Get the App button.
- On your mobile device or tablet, click Log in with QR Code, then scan the QR code on your desktop screen.
Once you log in for the first time, you will not need to log in again - you will automatically land on your dashboard when you open the app.
How to Use the Mobile App
You can use the mobile app to perform the following functions:
- Set up an entire store: configure your store from adding a name to editing the content and design.
- Add products: take a product photo with your phone and add it to your store in a few seconds.
- Manage products: edit titles and SKUs; update pricing; add or edit options and variations; edit shipping methods; change stock level, weight or availability; add SEO descriptions; add files for digital goods.
- Create orders: create orders yourself right from the app. It works fine for those who sell offline – for example, at a trade show, so the inventory is always up to date.
- Process orders: change order statuses and assign tracking numbers. You can also view and edit sales information: purchased items, specific product options selected, shipping address and contact details.
- Get push notifications: receive instant notification of new orders on your smartphone screen.
- Create discount coupons: attract customers with discount and free shipping coupons.
- Use the barcode scanner: easily find products and orders. It helps you track your inventory and shipments.
- Track sales data: the dashboard displays sales, orders, low-stock products, abandoned carts, and more.