You can download an email list's subscribers and their details as a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file or a Tab delimited text file. If you have multiple lists, each one has to be downloaded as a separate file.
How to Export Your Subscribers
To export your email list's subscribers, navigate to the Nurture App in your Marketing 360® dashboard:
- Select the Email Lists tab at the top of the page.
- Find the email list you would like to export. Click on the vertical ellipses (three vertical dots) icon on the right-most column, and select Export list from the menu that appears.
- Select the type of subscribers you want to download, for example, "Active Subscribers" only or "All Subscribers".
- Select the fields that you want to export.
- Choose your preferred file type: CSV or tab delimited.
- Click Export subscribers to download the file.
Note: If you don't see all of the options above, you may need to open the page on a larger browser window.
Article is closed for comments.