If you are not currently under a contract with Marketing 360®, then you can send an email to email@example.com request to cancel your Marketing 360® or website subscription.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing, at least 30 days before you wish to cancel. The cancellation date will be 30 days after you write in requesting to cancel.
- If you have signed up for Marketing 360® under a 6-month contract, then you will not be able to cancel until after the 6th monthly payment is completed. Subscriptions do not auto-expire or auto-downgrade after the contract ends.
- To submit a request to cancel your subscription, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Account Number (If you cannot find your Account Number, you can provide your Business Name or Website)
- The date when you would like to cancel (i.e. in 30 days, or prior to a specific renewal date).
Once your email request to cancel is received, you may be asked to confirm whether you would like to move forward with the cancellation. Make sure to reply to any emails on the thread as soon as possible to ensure that we can promptly move forward with the cancellation request.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Cancelling
- Once your subscription is cancelled, you will lose access to all of the Apps on Marketing 360®.
- Once your website hosting subscription is cancelled, your website will be taken offline.
- If you want to save any of your website's content or images, then you will want to save those assets prior to cancelling.
- If you wish to move your website to a new host, then you should ensure that you have a plan for building it on the new platform. If you have a website on UXi® or Websites 360®, there is no functionality to obtain FTP Credentials or cPanel access, so you will not be able to "port" your website as-is to a new host.
- If you have already built a new website on a different platform, then you will want to log in to your domain registrar to point your domains to the IP address of the new platform.
- If you move your website to a new host, or point your domains away from your website, you will still need to write to email@example.com to cancel your website hosting subscription if you no longer wish to be charged.