There are lots of ways to collect payments online. Payment forms built in the Marketing 360 Forms app have several key advantages:
- Marketing 360’s forms can be used to sell products or services on any website where you can embed HTML.
- While many e-Commerce solutions will only give you the ability to collect basic details like name, email, and phone number during the checkout process, a wide variety of fields can be included in a payment form to collect and store detailed information from your customers alongside their purchase info.
- When these fields are synced to your CRM, they can be used to segment customers into email lists and leveraged for email marketing in the Nurture app.
- Transactions made from a payment form are tracked within the e-commerce page in the Payments app where you can view payments in the customer’s profile, add new subscriptions, send further invoices, or refund the customer’s payment.
- Form submissions are also tracked by the Leads & Sales Inbox in the Intelligence app, giving you the option to rate the conversion and leave comments if needed.
With options to ask your customers highly specialized questions in the form and process payments, payment forms can be used for almost any kind of one-time online payment.
Learn how to build a product payment form where customers can pay for products and services.
Learn how to build a form where customers can pay their bill online or make a donation of any amount.
Payment forms are a powerful option that can give your customers easy-to-use payment options for a variety of different products or services. However, if things like inventory management, shipping options, tax rates are going to be important, we suggest using the Websites 360 Shop App, our integrated e-Commerce solution that's robust enough for a full e-Commerce strategy.
Article is closed for comments.