Where to find the tool: https://m360.us/b305
Visual Strategy: https://m360.us/235c
The SEO Organization Sheet keeps all initial optimization processes in one place. It covers:
- Strategy (GoLive - Local)
- Manage the details of the SEO strategy, budget, timeline, and specific pages for each optimization task. This helps manage effective communication on strategy and work completed.
- Keyword Research
- A collection of all keywords to be used in the SEO elements throughout the strategy
- Title Tags/Metas/H1s
- Organize and build the title tags, meta descriptions, and H1s for every page on the site
- Blog Architecture (Blog Arch)
- Organize the blog categories and tags
- Blog Topic Strategy
- Organize a variety of blog topics, post types, focus keyword, notes, and resources
- Client Approvals (Approvals)
- Use this sheet to easily communicate all docs/resources that need client approval
- URL Optimization (URLs)
- Organize the change/optimization of any URLs if necessary
All work for each of these optimizations should take place in this master spreadsheet. You can learn more about how to fill out each tab via the resource doc for that particular task.
- Open the template linked above.
- Make a copy of the spreadsheet.
- Rename it in this format "SEO Organization - M# - Client Name". Organize the doc in your Google Drive within a client folder named "SEO - M# - Client Name". You may have to create the folder in your Drive if you have not already.
- Change the share settings on the doc so that "Anyone with the link can Edit". It's important to select EDIT so that the client can use the spreadsheet as a collaborative tool throughout the SEO process.
You will use this doc throughout the initial optimization process for the SEO strategy. This is the same doc link you will log for Strategy & Keyword Research, Title Tags/Metas/H1s, Blog Architecture, and Blog Topic Strategy. Keep it handy.