If you have a LinkedIn profile, there may be instances where you need to give users access to your business page. This is ideal when using a third-party service like Marketing 360® for managing your LinkedIn business page, social media distribution, or paid advertising. This helps make the process shorter by removing the need for all changes to go through one entity.
To get started, visit linkedin.com and log in to your account.
- From the My Pages modal on the left-hand of your LinkedIn home page, click on the desired Page that you would like to add the user to.
- You will be routed to your Super Admin view, Content Admin view, or Analyst view, respectively.
- Click on the Admin tools dropdown at the top-right corner of the page and select Manage admins.
- Select the Page admins tab.
- Click on the +Add admin button. Note: You MUST be connected on your personal LinkedIn page with the user you will be adding as an Admin. If not, make sure to connect with their personal page on LinkedIn first.
- Enter the name of the user you would like to add in the Search for a member... text field.
- Select the user's name from the menu that appears.
- Select the Super admin role. Note: Only one "page admin" role can be assigned per person, but more than one paid media admin role can be assigned. Paid media admin roles can be granted without an associated Campaign Manager ads account.
- Click the Save button.