Connecting your Facebook and Instagram Business accounts is pivotal to your marketing efforts. This allows for content to be produced in one platform and promoted in another seamlessly. This also lets you create ads within the Facebook advertising platform and run them in all available placements within the Facebook and Instagram ecosystem.
Connecting Facebook to Instagram
- Before starting, ensure that both your Instagram and Facebook pages are business accounts, not personal.
- Login to your personal Facebook associated with the business page on your computer, and select Pages from the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the Facebook business that you would like to connect.
- On the left-hand sidebar, select Linked Accounts in the Manage Your Page section.
- Select Settings from the left-hand sidebar.
- On the sidebar, select Instagram.
- If there is not a connected account already, connect the Instagram business account by clicking the blue Connect Account button.
Once connected, then the page should appear like the example below:
Sometimes, you may encounter a "Review connection" message. If you see this message, click Review Connection and follow the steps to reconnect or review the connection.
Connecting Facebook to Instagram (New Pages Experience)
- After logging into your Facebook account, navigate to the Meta Business Suite
- On the left-hand sidebar, select All tools
- Select Page settings from the all tools menu
- On the left-hand sidebar, select Linked Accounts
- Select Instagram, then proceed to login to your Instagram account.
- Your Instagram account should now be linked to your Facebook page
Connecting Instagram to Facebook
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Navigate to the Settings page by clicking your user icon on the right-hand corner, and then selecting Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click to enter the Meta Accounts Center.
- Choose Connect a Facebook Page.
- Click Add accounts and select the Facebook account that owns the Facebook Business page you would like to connect to.
Your business Instagram should now be connected to the Facebook business page.
Article is closed for comments.