If you are using Madwire to manage your YouTube marketing strategy, then you will need to add your Marketing Success Manager to your YouTube account.
- To get started, log in to your YouTube account. Click your user icon at the top-right corner of the page, then select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add or remove manager(s)
If you don’t see this option, please move your current Youtube channel to a brand channel. Refer to Move Personal Channel To Brand Channel.
- On the following page click Manage Permissions, and then Invite a New User at the top right
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and then choose Manager as the role.
- Click the Invite button then click Done when complete.
- Please notify your Success Manager that the invite is sent. We’ll also be checking and accepting invites at 7 am and 4 pm during the weekdays.