If you are using Madwire to manage your YouTube marketing strategy, then you will need to add your Marketing Success Manager to your YouTube account.
To get started, log in to your YouTube account. Click your user icon at the top-right corner of the page, then select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add or remove manager(s)
- If you don’t see this option, please move your current Youtube channel to a brand channel. Refer to Move Personal Channel To Brand Channel
- On the following page click Manage Permissions, and then Invite a New User at the top right
- Input email@example.com and then choose Manager as the role.
- Please notify your Success Manager that the invite is sent. We’ll also be checking and accepting invites at 7 am and 4 pm during the weekdays