Marketing 360® provides useful reporting data in the Content app to help you measure how your website's content is performing on search engines. In order for this data to populate in your Keywords and Page Reports dashboard, you will need to link Google Search Console to your Marketing 360® account.
Don't have a Google Search Console profile yet? You can follow these steps to create a Google Search Console profile and submit your website's sitemap.
How to Connect Google Search Console with Marketing 360®
1. Navigate to your Settings dashboard by clicking on the App Bar on the top-left corner of the page and selecting Settings from the dropdown menu.
2. On the Settings dashboard, select Integrations on the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click the blue Add Account button at the top of the page.
4. A pop-up window will appear with a list of third-party integrations to add. Select Google Search Console.
5. You will be prompted to log in to your Google account. Select the Google account that you use to manage your Google Search Console profile.
6. Follow the on-screen prompts to verify your account ownership and complete the integration.